I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through HIS Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:16-20
Let’s break these powerful verses down so that it sinks into the depths of our hearts.
– God has unlimited and unfathomably glorious resources / riches.
– Through these, He (His Spirit) is able to wrap us with unlimited and profound strength.
– This glorious strength wraps you now with trust, irrespective of circunstances, and will prepare you to be HIS HOME.
– When He abides in You, your life will take root in the Rich Soil of His Love for you.
– When Love of God becomes your bedrock, which means you haven’t stopped receiving and enjoying His love; you will be able to grasp how Infinitely long, high, wide and deep it is.
– When you make room for His abundant love, The Fullness of His Presence and Power, marks and overruns your life.
– When such a time as this arrives you will tangibly see and experience His Power at Work within You. This understanding of His unshakable love for you, will carve you into phase where everything (His will) you ask of Him, is answered beyond your perceptibility.
Yes, indeed God is able to do infinitely beyond what we ask, ONLY when we walk through these stages of being convinced, of His Love for us personally. How do you know you are convinced and engulfed in His Love? When you have no struggle in loving others like He loves you. This is for sure an attainable state. Every struggle to pardon someone and love them truly and completely, becomes nullified when we unstoppably dwell in His unfailing Love for us.