“Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the LORD. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb? ” says your God.” – Isaiah 66:9
God’s plans will not be frustrated, nor will He begin something in your life to leave it incomplete. There is a promise in your life. God the vinedresser who grafted you into His branch will cause your life to be filled with fresh wine.
You will overflow with richness of His Word and see with your eyes the wickedness of this world being destroyed in the midst of your faithfulness.
So hang in there, for the One who causes the conception of a baby, will ensure the delivery happens. The One who promises newness and freshness of His anointing, will not stop pouring into your situation.
- Shall He promise and not fulfill?
- Shall He assign and not give power?
- Shall He command and not give grace?
- Shall He part the Red Sea, calm the storms and not let You cross over?
- Shall He deliver and not take care?
- Shall He begin and not complete?
- Shall He open a way and cause men to shut it?
The Faithfulness of God shouts a Big “No” to such questions.
Just like a father who buys presents for his child, and will not pass it to some “good” kids he happens to see on the way; your Heavenly Father will pursue you to shower down His gifts.