“And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true [they are accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy].”” – REVELATION 21:5
Yes! the Mighty One of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has started something new and marvelous. He has begun the work and we will begin to see it as we totally trust Him.
Let’s not try work out our logics, reasons, favors, influences and understandings behind what He alone can do for us.
- In the barrenness, a birthing will spring forth.
- In the wildernesses, rivers of open heavens will flow.
- In the wastelands, streams of favor will be channeled.
- In the emptiness He floods Himself.
- In the end a new way brightens up.
He is faithful, accurate, and beyond trustworthy. If He got us so far, what makes us think He won’t do more for us?
A desire He put in our hearts will be fruitful.
A marriage that He joined will stand the test of time.
A child that He gave will bear witness to His name.
He is Provision, He is The Way, The Justice and The Answer to every prayer. Nothing or no one can come against His New Beginnings for us.