- When we sow honour in any form, it will pass down heavenly blessings not just to our present life but for generations to come. #samefordishonour
(Sun, 30 Apr, 2017)
- “Christ didn’t die so that we could have a part of Him. He died so that we could be clothed with the fullness of Him”
(Wed, 26 Apr, 2017)
You accomplish more when you rest than striving. Take a Sabbath!
- It takes humility to nurture something that is beyond your understanding while counting it all as joy.
- “The world of the generous gets larger and larger; the world of the stingy gets smaller and smaller. The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.” – Proverbs 11: 24- 25
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie
- “I know Who goes before me, I know Who stands behind The God of angel armies is always by my side. The One who reigns forever, He is a Friend of mine, The God of angel armies is always by my side”- Whom Shall I fear
- “Grace is the expression that love shows when it meets imperfection”
- “When you rest in His Love, you will taste the awesome wonder of Heaven”
- “Pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord” (Lamentations 2:19).
- “Give God your waking thoughts”. Before you face the day, face the Father. Before you step out of bed, step into His presence! (An awareness- He is right in You, right beside you and all around you).
- “The heart’s true desire is not the incessant craving for the junk food of materialism, but the desperate hunger for the sumptuous feast of God’s abundant love.” ~Randy R. Reed